Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MISTY MORNING

MISTY MORNING by Paula Prass 6x6 acrylic on canvas
I have oh so many pics of this view on my cell phone taken on various times of the day, different times of the year. So far Torrey Pines beach has been our go to beach mostly because it's 20 minutes away, we can get in a five mile walk without even thinking about it and we love collecting the stones and beach glass. This time of year it's so quiet and serene and the chill helps for a brisk walk. 


Then we come back and add the stones to our courtyard garden. it's about the only thing I haven't killed (yet). I am eventually learning that succulents are about all the green this draught can handle. Well, cactus, but I tend to back up into those. It only takes one time, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails