Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MEET "EWENICE" AND "LAMBERT"

Here are a couple of my recent additions to my farm animal menagerie. The original paintings are acrylic on birch cradle boards with a deep 1.5" profile. 

LAMBERT AND EWENICE

I have adjusted the colors on the above image 5 or 6 times. Color looks perfect in Photoshop but for some reason it turns out brighter once I post it here. I give up. Below are prints that I've added to my Etsy shop over the weekend. On my screen the prints are the correct colors. Anyway, probably the first pieces that work great in a baby nursery, don't you think?

EWENICE AND LAMBERT prints available in 2 sizes
In the meantime the kitchen remodel is in full swing. Our house resembles some indescribable disaster with old cabinets and all their contents in various rooms, even outside, with boxes of new cabinets intermixed. The kitchen openings are tented with plastic so to go find, say a ziplock bag, I walk all the way around the house and back when I can just about see the box through the plastic. I am trying to embrace the process but cannot wait to be on the other end of this and merely open a drawer to grab a ziplock. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails