Friday, January 31, 2014

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

After another disappointing attempt at an abstract painting I decided to paint something distinguishable. See if you can figure out what these are:

TOOK MY NAP, NOW CAN WE PLAY? by PAULA PRASS
TELL ME I'M PRETTY by PAULA PRASS 
Much happier, in fact, I think I'm in love.  Just look at those eyes.  Me thinks these are keepers.

On another note I had an amazing short visit with my daughter.  We packed in shopping, hosted a Stella & Dot Trunk Show, and lots of food.  She came from the Midwest vortex thingy so the weather here was yet another treat.  I was secretly hoping she might get stranded here; oh well.



Happy and safe weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love them! They remind me of my Rosemary and Bruno!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I remember the paintings you did! They are so awesome and all you do inspires me.

      Delete
  2. Too bad she didn't pick a better (aka worse) time to fly so she could get stuck! Love the puppy paintings! They look like they are standing on my chest telling me it's time to get up and feed them or go for walkies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are definitely ready for some action!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails