Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SUMMER SCRAPBOOKS

I folded up my studio for two weeks of fun in the sun with my grandkids.  Our dining room table is covered with plastic and Art with Mimi is in full swing.   I found these little scrapbooks at Target many moons ago in the $1.00 section.  Now wish I'd bought the entire stock as they are ideal for so many projects.  The kids are recording their vacation with photos, paint, stamps, markers, glitter; you name it, if it sticks, won't rot later (lizards) and the book will close, it's fair game.  They are having so much fun.  I think in several years they will get a kick out of their scrapbooks filled with movie tickets, photos, miss-spelled words and lots of first's and happy memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails