Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER TO MY PEEPS


As we are clearing out Tim's moms house, this is one of the many things we brought back with us.  It is her artwork from when she was a young girl!  She has a birthday coming up this month...she will be 85!  I must admit, I was so very tempted to put some writing on the empty basket for you.  Something simple like Happy Easter.  Then I thought that Char left it just like that and so will I.  I'll just have to tell you.  Happy Easter.


I am also giving you all a heads up.  I am about to post a rather awesome giveaway this week.  You won't want to miss this one!

We are off to hide the Easter Eggs for the grandkids and squeeze the stuffins out of them.  May you all have a wonderful day and see you back here very soon! 

8 comments:

  1. What a great find! If only I could draw like that NOW! Love the oven mitts. I always enjoy your posts. You are always cracking me up. The GPS saga is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute oven mitts! :-) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture. Definitely worth framing. But seriously...your hair!!! I'm squealing over how cute it is!! The layers, the color, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mittens are so cute ;) looking forward to the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the oven mitts! that's a great picture of you, you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula! I nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Check out the details here http://tinyurl.com/y63w4fz

    Love the aprons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a doll...a real doll, so glad you came by please give that Jennifer a big big hug!!! Nothing better than getting picked up by Heavenly Hostess..and ditto..cute hair forever and ever young..lots of love, Have fun at market..xoxoxJennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails